So I'll start with an inventory:
1. The marriage record of Maximilian Langer and Wilhelmine Schulze, 26 April 1884
2. The marriage record of Wilhelmine Langer and Wilhelm Boesel, 11 March 1904
3. The birth record of Sophie Bertha Marie Langer, 11 April 1886
4. The birth record of Martha Johanne Langer, 13 July 1890
5. The birth record of Rosa Frieda Lina Langer, 15 April 1893
6. The marriage record of Sophie Langer and Gustav Berneburg, 11 November 1909
7. The marriage record of Lina Langer and Otto Meyer, 5 Jun 1920
8. The death record of Wilhelmine Boesel, 4 November 1938
9. The newspaper notice of the death of Wilhelmine Boesel, 5 November 1938
10. Two family record cards for the Boesel family
11. Family record card for the Berneburg family
Whew! The person (Magistrate of the State Archive) also wrote a long (two-page) letter giving me additional information. I'm just overwhelmed at the treasure I received.
I will definitely be writing a post about each of these documents, but I wanted to spring the news that I have a whole lot more stuff to go through! I guess you can tell that I'm excited . . .
The treasure trove --