Andreas Berneburg birth
1. I've sent an email to people interested in the Mehrtens surname, which in my family goes back to the 1600-1700s. One has accepted an invitation to my family tree on Ancestry, but I haven't heard back from him yet.
2. I posted about the possible DNA cousin and her brick wall in the Niedersachsen facebook group -- now I need to contact a person who was recommended to me.
3. I should do a careful comparison of the MH family tree that has the Schwieterings in it. A quick glance suggests that some of the information came from my tree, but I'm pretty sure she has addtional information.
4. I should go over all the hints that have been accumulating on Ancestry and see if there's anything interesting.
5. Ortmann line -- contact the people in Erkeln again -- a little delicate, but I guess worth the try.
6. Try to progress on the Siegler/Sieblitz line.
7. Try to make progress on the Hannover Hugs.
8. Pursue the Berneburgs in Eltsmannishausen.
9. Try to crack the mystery -- did Anton Langer emigrate to the US???
10. Find Christien Schulze and see if he adopted Wilhelmine
11. Review existing tree for duplicates, etc
Of course, I'll be able to make great progress on these things (I hope) when I'm in Salt Lake in a few weeks! I'll need to have all my ducks in a row, know exactly what I'm looking for and so on. Can't wait for that!!
Unnamed WPA photographer (public domain)